Monday, February 15, 2010

Wow...can't believe the baby will be here in less than sixty days...I am getting so excited and can't wait to see the little one. And I forgot to tell you...I felt the baby kick for the 1st time and gosh it was too exciting. The baby bed is up and waiting on the little one to arrive....Ooops not so fast...Nana Neece and Poppa Noel have to get the mattress which will be ordered next week so the bed will be completed...we still have to order the valance for the room too. Danielle and Steven have their 1st shower this weekend and it will be so much fun to see all the great gifts they will get for the baby. The 2nd shower will be in March and by the time all the gifts are set up in the room it will be the moment we have all been waiting for!! I saw Danielle last week and I swear it seems like her belly has grown so much all of a sudden and that she has no more room for the belly to grow!! I am hoping Danielle will be able to go the way she intends on during birth...natural!! Looking forward to this weekend!!

No comments: