Friday, March 19, 2010

Waiting for her arrival

Can you believe???? Our little angel will be here in less than a month!! That is so hard to believe. Danielle and Steven have had the two showers and the little one is set for quite awhile. The nursery is about complete, just needs a precious angel to arrive. Danielle has one more birthing class.

As most of you have already seen the ultrasound pics and she is just adorable...Danielle is right, she has big feet like her Dad and her cheeks are so chubby. I know she will be beautiful!!

I have my list ready to call people when she makes her appearance. It has been a great journey and exciting watching Danielle's belly grow, knowing she is growing inside BUT I am so ready to hold her, spoil her and give her so many Nana Neece kisses!!

Nana Neece

No comments: